Sunday, June 26, 2016

Big Brother 18

Ok I admit it, I am hooked on reality TV and I don’t even know why because very little of it is actually “real.”  Most of it is staged or manipulated but yet I still watch it faithfully.  Right now I am watching Big Brother 18 and even worse I subscribed to the live feeds but in my defense I am an insomniac and am often up late at night and there is nothing on TV late night so the live feeds offer some entertainment. 

I have to say there are some seriously stupid people in this group of house guests.  These people went to college, which just goes to show you that you can send someone to a good school, buy them books, pay for an expensive education but you can’t fix dumb.  Seriously the ignorant things that come out of their mouths makes you wonder how they survive in life without a tutor.  I know a major part of succeeding in the Big Brother house is having a good social game but it would drive me crazy to be in there and not call these people out on the stupid things the
CBS
y say.


Let me give you an example of what I am talking about.  Natalie, Jozea and Michelle were sitting around talking about abortion.  Michelle said she is pro-choice when Michelle chimes in and says she is too after all ever month when a woman has her period she is having an abortion!!!!  What???   Who taught her about the female body the homeless guy on the corner?  Crap, buy a book, search the internet, ask your tutor, the info is out there.  

Things soon moved on to the kitchen area where Michelle couldn’t stop talking about great the cucumbers tasted when something was said about eating natural foods.  This is when Jozea chimed in and said that’s why he didn’t like to eat carrots because they weren’t “natural” food.  What the heck does that mean?  Carrots are grown in a Petri dish or maybe they are made up of other ingredients and baked like cookies.  And this is coming from someone who has compared himself to the Messiah and Obama.  Well, you know what they say, “stupid is, is stupid does.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment