Monday, June 27, 2016

CNN Breaking News

Every morning I while having my breakfast I sit and watch CNN.  I like to keep up with what’s going on in the world, get all the latest news, stay in the know.  So this morning as I’m watching CNN suddenly across the screen comes the big red banner screaming “BREAKING NEWS.”  My heart skips a beat, what could it be?  It must be something so important that they have to break into the regular programming for this “breaking news.”  So as I sit on the edge of my seat in anticipation the news anchor comes on and announces “Donald Trump is about to give a speech!”  Seriously, that’s the breaking news.  Donald Trump is always giving a speech.  That big red banner should have red “Donald Trump is giving another speech, so…nothing new to report”  Everyday that’s all that is on CNN is either Donald or Hilary giving yet another speech but they never say anything new.  CNN could actually just re-run the same speech each day and it would be the same thing.  Everyday it’s the same thing:

Trump:  Hilary called me a poop-poop head but I’m not a poop-poop head she is.

Hilary: I’m not a poop-poop head you are.

Trump: No I’m not you are and my wiener is bigger than yours too.

Hilary: Not ah, my wiener is bigger – no wait, I don’t have a wiener but my husband's wiener is bigger than yours, just ask Monica.

Monica: Word



NEWS FLASH CNN  Trump and Hilary giving yet another childish speech is not “Breaking News.”

No comments:

Post a Comment