Monday, July 11, 2016

Cable TV Companies

Today I was talking to a cable provider and as they were trying to sell their service to me the guy was telling me that I would need to sign a 2 year contract.  Now see for me, someone who already has commitment issues, that’s a problem. 

Because the way I see it, I would be entering a relationship with them.  It would be like signing an agreement to be in a relationship with them for 2 years before we even have our first date.  And what happens if by the third date I decide this just isn’t working out for me and I want to kick them to the curb but I can’t because I signed an agreement to be in a relationship with them for 2 years.  So now you what’s going to happen?  I’m going to cheat on them.  Yep, cause I’m trapped in a 2 year loveless relationship and when you cheat it cost you…

That’s right child support!  I am going to be paying them child support for 2 years while I’ve moved on to something better.


What a mess – no wander I have commitment issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment